Axial AX30092 Aluminum 72-103mm Shock Set 10mm Piston
- Threaded aluminum shock body for easy pre-load adjustment and less shock body flex, topped with an aluminum cap and adjustable preload spacer
- Machined delrin piston, cartridge style bottom, and 3.5mm titanium nitride coated (TiNi) shock shaft for silky smooth performance and less lateral movement
- Rubber bump stops for high speed applications, soften landings from those harsh jumps.
- Dual stage shock pistons included.
- Silicone diaphragm that provides a more consistent feel and a better seal to prevent leakage
Product description This is the Aluminum 72-103mm Shock Set from Axial.
FEATURES: Aluminum construction Grey springs YOU WILL RECEIVE: Two Unassembled
Aluminum Shocks with instruction sheet REQUIREMENTS: Installation on the
vehicle Silicone shock oil of modeler's choice cnh 2/17/10 ir/jxs & From the
Manufacturer Aluminum 72-103mm Shock Set (requires assembly). These shocks are
loaded with features, starting with a silicone diaphragm that provides a more
consistent feel and a better seal to prevent leakage. A silicone bushing in
the cap holds the shock in place while allowing freedom of movement to prevent
binding and prevents the shock cap from popping off. A full range of shocks
springs are available to fine tune the ride (AX30218 Spring 14x70mm 2.07
lbs/in - Super Soft (red) included as standard). Machined flats on shock
shafts allow you to hang on to the shaft with pliers for maintenance without
scarring the TiNi coating. Dual stage shock pistons included. Three different
length rod ends included for adjustable ride height. Rubber bump stops for
high speed applications, soften landings from those harsh jumps.