Traxxas 2216 4-Channel 27MHz AM Micro Receiver
- The number one selling name ins RTR
- Innovative design and engineering
- Made using only the highest quality components
- Compatible with 27MHz AM transmitter such as the Traxxas TQ
- Dimensions: 38.5 x 25 x 21.3mm
- 4 independent channels with Dual Steering Channels (Channel 1) for dual steering servo setups
Traxxas was started in 1986 with an idea for what was at
that time an entirely new concept for a fully assembled, hobby-class R/C car.
This new car would have all the same benefits of a hobby-class kit such as
replaceable parts, hop-ups, and a high-quality component radio system, however
it would be fully assembled with a colorful body, right out of the box.
Traxxas coined the term "Ready-To-Run" (RTR) to describe this new class. Since
a fully assembled, ready-to-run car would appeal to the entry-level beginner,
a toll-free customer support line was set up from day one to service an
entirely new category of hobby consumer. At first, acceptance of the RTR
concept was slow because traditional R/C kits had always been unassembled.
Once people realized that a Traxxas RTR had the same performance and quality
as the traditional R/C kits, only that they didn't have to build it, the
ready-to-run car was a runaway hit! A kit version would still be offered for
those who still wanted to have the building experience. From the Manufacturer
This is a traxxas 27MHz AM 4-Channel micro receiver. This receiver is designed
for Traxxas waterproof receiver boxes.